Women's LIFE Groups (10:45am)
- For all women who desire to build relationships, learn, grow, and support one another in our walk with God.
Sermon Seconds LIFE Group (10:45am)
- Open to all adults where we go "deeper" into the sermon that Sunday and how it applies to our lives!
Home Life Group (1st & 3rd Sundays of the Month, 4-7pm)
- Led by Pastor Harry. We invite others to join us in prayer, bible study, and enjoy a meal together! We are all about growing in community together!
Women Who Walk (Tuesday, 6:30pm)
All women are invited to come Tuesday evenings @ 6:30 pm to walk together. We will meet @ the church. Kids/strollers are welcome. We may end up @ the Parlour for a treat at the end, so bring money if you would like to do that.
Men On Fire For God LIFE Group (Tuesday, 6:30 pm)
- This is a time for us to build one another up through God's word. We spend time each week going over a section of scripture, sharing what it means for our lives, and supporting one another through prayer. Men, you don't want to miss it!
Adult LIFE Groups (Wednesday, 5:15 & 7:00 pm)
- This is for all Adults who want to dig into the word together in community and learn who God is and who we are in Christ! This is also a great opportunity for parents to plug in while their students are at ROOTS or FAYTH! Currently we are going the "The Chosen" Series!